Hi there!!!! Welcome to my Blooooggggg :D

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

MUSIC!!!!! I LOVE IT =D

So today I spent the day listening to awesome music!!! At least I think its awesome (i don't what you like in music). So i love this song its called "Friday I'll Be Over You" by: Allison Iraheta. I think this song is awesome and other positive words I don't wanna list. :) Oh and another song I found out I like is pretty cool is "How Do You Love Me Now" by: Hey Monday. But You Know i do have other taste in music other than these songs so I show you a more girly happy song. So there is this AMAZING song i heard a few weeks ago and they just made a music video for it (how cool right)!!! Its called "Love Like Woe" by: The Ready Set. It is the super ______<-- insert most positive adjective. I'm pretty sure you have all heard this song already though sooooo ......idk. Oh this is a good song not totally awesome but its not lame sauce soo yeah, its called "Pyramid" bye: Charice ft. Iyaz. But the song that has been stuck in my head for 2 days has been "La La La" by: Auburn ft. Iyaz. The part that was in my head was the chorus . Oh and here's an old song "Wannabe" by: The Spice Girls. Old huh. ;) But the song that is my favorite at the end of the day is "U.G.L.Y" by: Daphne and Celeste. I've known that song sience I was Little. So my question for now is WHAT IS YOUR FAVE MUSIC ARTIST AND YOUR FAVE SONG?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment